CYCLE TOUR Central/west
March 31st to April 12, 2018
This is a thirteen day program which will have you cycling some of the most beautiful areas in Cuba and giving you a bit of beach time and time to discover a portion of Havana. Starting out in Santa Clara, in the province of Villa Clara you will ride along relatively quiet paved roads through small towns and cities with magnificent views of the countryside. The tour will end in Varadero. You will have a guided city tour of Havana to experience this magnificent colonial, world heritage city. After Havana, bikes will be transferred to the outside of the city and you will bike along the north coast and eventually to the magnificent Vinales valley. You will spend two nights in the village of Vinales with a day excursion to Cayo Jutia with its spectacular beach. After cycling from Vinales to the freeway you will transfer to the popular tourist destination of Varadero for a final night at an all inclusive beach resort and where you will catch your return flight.
The minimum number I need to confirm the this tour is 14 and the maximum number of cyclists I take on this tour is 17 and it is on a first come basis so EARLY BOOKING IS IMPORTANT. Hope to have you along and I know you will enjoy your Cuban experience.
Compare the quality and the price to other companies offering similar tours…Cuba1tours is best in both.
Due to the US influence in Cuba, prices have increased substantially. Therefore, in order for me to compete, I have had to raise my prices and they still remain in Canadian dollars.
DAILY ITINERARY…(all distances mentioned are maximum per day and bus will make pre determined stops for anyone to get on and off:)
DAY 2– Breakfast and cycle to the Che Guevara monument for a visit with our guide. Continue around the city and back to the hotel. Lunch not included. Free afternoon. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 3 – Breakfast and cycle to Encrucijada a town to the north of Santa Clara. We will stop somewhere for a Box lunch and then continue to the city of Remedios with accommodation and dinner at hotel Barcelona or similar. (approx 75 kms total)
DAY 7 – Breakfast and cycle north to Cumanayagua and continue to lake Hanabanilla surrounded by the Escambray mountains. Box lunch included. Accommodation and dinner at hotel Hanabanilla. (approx 58 kms total)
DAY 9 – Breakfast and city tour. NO lunch. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 11 – Breakfast and transfer to Cayo Jutia for time on the fantastic beach. Lunch included at a beach restaurant. Accommodation at La Ermita. Dinner not included…we will arrange to have dinner at an organic farm outside of town.
DAY 12 – Breakfast and cycle to the auto pista. Box lunch. Transfer to Varadero with accommodation at a 4 *, all inclusive Beach resort.
DAY 13 – Transfer to the Varadero airport.
PRICE: $2,875.00– Based on double occupancy
Add: $500.00 for single supplement.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- All accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Lunches where indicated
- 3 nights at all inclusive resorts
- Cuban guide and driver throughout
- Bus assisted throughout
- Guided city tours where indicated
- Local guides where indicated
- Canadian tour leader
- Bicycles and bike equipment
- Air fare from Canada
- Beverages (except at all inclusive resorts)
- Tips for bell boys, chambermaids, bar tenders (a collection is made at the beginning of the tour for tips of guides and driver and you will be informed of the amount with other detailed information mailed to you once you sign up)
- Trip insurance (cancellation and medical if required).
Deposit: A $500 deposit is required at time of booking and can be done by cheque made out to Square1travel and mailed to the office or credit card (attention LOUISE).
IMPORTANT: Flights to be booked once a minimum 14 people are confirmed. You will be informed and for this reason, it is important to book early.
SQUARE 1 TRAVEL
449-B Fifth Street
Courtenay BC V9N 1J7
This is: Central/west cycle tour – March 31-April 12, 2018
TO BOOK…Use Contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Louise at Square1Travel – 250 334 0355 or toll free – 877 334 0355
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT WITH CUBA1TOURS IN ASSOCIATION WITH SQUARE1TRAVEL, COURTENAY, BC
- Deposit: A $500 CAD deposit is required at time of booking and unless the tour is cancelled, it is NON- refundable, but can be held by Square1travel and put towards a future tour within 1 year.
- Full payment due sixty (60) days prior to date of the tour.
- Once final payment is made it is 100% non refundable unless the tour is cancelled by the operator in which case it is then 100% refundable.
- Money for all Cuba tours is transferred to Cuba and their policy is “non refundable”.
- No travel documents are issued by Cuban tour operators prior to arrival in Cuba.
- All vouchers are presented direct to the hotels and other services by the Cuban tour guide.
- When payments are sent to Square1travel, you will be informed by the office when they arrive.
USE CONTACT FORM BELOW or email email@example.com or contact Louise at Square1Travel – 250 334 0355 or toll free – 877 334 0355
Mention that this is: CYCLE TOUR Central/west – March 31-April 12, 2018 with Tom Robertson)
Please enter the following in the message section of the contact form: Cycle – Central/West